Information about Print Formats
- Matte Photo Paper FUJIFILM Crystal Archive DPII Digital Professional 234 g / m²
- Matte surface with impressive chromatic appearance
- Very sharp reproduction of details
- Intense black undertones
- Does not leave fingerprints
FUJIFILM Crystal Archive DPII Digital Professional Paper is a photographic paper with an especially high consistency and a thicker base material, especially intended for higher quality digital enlargements such as posters or banners.
The classic matte poster provides excellent color reproduction, superior sharpness, and a higher peak optical density value for deep black tones and super-sharp graphics.
Photo Rag (Recommended)
- Fine Art Hahnemühle Photo Rag Paper 308 g / m²
- My preferred paper for fine art prints
- Ultra matte finish
- 100% cotton soft surface texture
- Sublime sharpness
- Superior image depth
The 100% cotton surface intensifies the matte and smooth character of my posters. In addition, the result is extraordinary in terms of sharpness and detail. The special texture of this unique 308g / m² paper can not only be seen, but can also be touched. With printing, you achieve impressive image depth and incredible lifespan.
- Modern, slim and minimalist look with a matte surface and no reflections.
- The photo seems to float on the wall, only 1 cm from it.
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors.
- 3mm thick aluminum composite panel (matt).
- Superior strength, resistance to bending and atmospheric corrosion.
- Máximum resolution (no pixelation) and superior sharpness.
- Includes hangers: depending on the format, it is available with aluminum frames, standard hangers or screw-on supports.
The perfect gallery look is achieved with a professional gluing on aluminum Dibond printed in custom size for your home. The cool material of Dibond aluminum gives the wall picture an amazing presence and unique quality. The two thin layers of aluminum with a black plastic core provide an incredibly light product with maximum stability.
Colors dazzle with maximum resolution, sharp detail, and a matte look that you can literally feel.
It is an absolutely luxurious presentation variant that draws the viewer’s eye completely to the subject. The very stable and robust wall image can be hung even in damp rooms or outside protected from rain.
The dibond aluminum photographic prints are not only waterproof, but also guarantee color fastness and precision of details – they are ideal for sheltered exteriors and bathrooms, and since they are not vitrified, they also do not suffer from the appearance of condensed water that could blur the image.
In addition to decorating homes and offices with their own images, both indoors and outdoors, aluminum panels are used for the production of information panels, posters or advertising claims.
Hang your aluminum Dibond pictures: wall bracket included. Depending on the size, the wall photography is provided with aluminum rails in one piece or aluminum rails in two pieces.
Photo Rag with Gallery Frame
- Printing on Fine Art Hahnemühle Photo Rag paper.
- Mounted in gallery frame with passepartout.
- Hamburg frame with 20mm profile, Black Oak color.
- Passepartout of 5 cms. Natural White color.
- Mirogard anti-reflective museum glass.